**Tweet Tweet**

    Thursday, November 24, 2011

    while i was peeing in china... (forgive the explicitly)

    While I was relieving myself in a toilet in China, straight in front of me was a story that goes like this...


    "The story goes, the woodcutter got the job with a good salary and decent work conditions. And so, the woodcutter was determined to do his best for the boss. His boss gave him an axe and on his first day, the woodcutter cut down 15 trees. The boss was pleased and said: “Well done, good work!”Highly motivated, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but could only fell 13 trees. The third day, he tried even harder, but only 11 trees were chopped down.Day after day, he tried harder but he cut down fewer trees. “I must be losing my strength,” the woodcutter thought. He apologised to the boss, claiming he could not understand why.“When was the last time you sharpened your axe?” the boss asked. “Sharpen my axe? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been too busy cutting down trees,” said the woodcutter."


    I guess its a reminder for me to slow down and learn to refresh myself in His presence before I go running to do His Work...

    No comments: